Sunday, February 15, 2015

Food Disconnect

When we visited the Public Affairs council in Newcastle we had a training and then we all went to dinner together.  There were two young girls in their late 20's.   Somehow the subject turned to food and I happen to mention I'd never tried tripe and I didn't plan to because it just sounded awful.  Well.... they both looked at me funny and said, "no, it's nice."  I DON'T THINK SO! (I thought to myself.)  Next I told them that I saw packages of chicken feet in the grocery store and I could never buy it, Well...there was that look again, and they said, "no, it's nice."  Not wanting to insult them any further I kept my mouth shut, but chicken feet!  Clearly we were not on the same wave length when it came to food.

 .Image result for packaged chicken feet

No comments:

Post a Comment