Friday, April 24, 2015

Monkey Business

Suddenly, as I'm sitting on my deck eating breakfast I look out and see the trees rustling in the forest.  The trees sway back and forth and move like an ocean wave towards the fence that seperates the forest from the apartments.  Then at the top of a swinging tree branch I see two baby vervet monkeys peering at me.  I know they are eyeing  my piece of toast.  At a closer glance more and more monkeys start to appear and make their way over the fence.  I know what happens next, I've seen it happen over and over again.  They'll search the apartments looking for an open sliding door and raid the house of food, clothing and even toothbrushes. Time for me to slip inside and lock my doors!


View from my deck


                               Crossing over the fence into the apartment complex




1 comment:

  1. utyuxux9ad7iuytrereFATYRST mn djnsdgvgchilsfdahgaf87tf472875IF-[959345OITOBIY50NSU50Y837BUM5YS8U98P54P2G4T92Y6490[Ovijjbv u8hthjrewswwwww3333fffffff
    Message from Corbin: Hello Grammy. Thanks for the monkey pictures.

    ReplyDelete