Saturday, November 23, 2013

We're On Our Way!

This is my first post, so I'm not sure how it will turn out.  We left Salt Lake City, Utah on November 18th, and arrived in Johannesburg, South Africa 32 hours later.  Because I was so sick the flight was miserable and I don't recommend it.but..... I MADE IT!  The first two days I was still pretty ill and spent a lot of time in our hotel, but now that we are on Safari I have perked up and I'm enjoying myself.
                                                         Good-Bye Salt Lake City, Utah


This picture is out of place, but it is the couples that were in our land rover on our AM Safari.  They are all PA missionaries serving in different parts of Africa.  Some of their stories are remarkable!
This is the hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa

Beautiful open breeze way between lobby and hotel rooms.

Ed standing in front of the entrance to the lodge

Once the elephants came to close,so they started there engines and the elephants stepped back

So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment